Is Connected Minds accepting new patients?
- We are accepting new patients for therapy and medication management.
Is there an age requirement at Connected Minds for services?
- Clients must be 13+ years to receive services.
Are there certain limitations around the medications Connected Minds can prescribe?
- There are no limitations around the medications that we can prescribe UNLESS it requires in person injections, we do not administer those.
Do you offer in person services?
- No, all appointments at Connected Minds are virtual. We use a zoom-based platform and clients must have zoom downloaded on their devices (i.e., laptop, tablet, or phone) to receive services.
What insurances does Connected Minds accept?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Friday Health Plans
- Medicaid – including CareSource, Amerigroup, & Peach State Health Plan
- Optum- United Behavioral Health
- Oscar Insurance
- Oxford Insurance
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Student Insurance.
Do I have to be in Georgia, New York, or California to receive services?
- Clients MUST be in the state of licensure of their clinician OR their clinician’s supervisor at the time of their appointment to receive services.
I didn’t receive my appointment link. How else can I access my virtual appointment?
Does Connected Minds fill out Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), disability, or Emotional Support Animal (ESA) paperwork?
- Yes, we can complete FMLA, disability, and ESA paperwork. There is currently a wait for clients needing FMLA or disability paperwork. We can begin medication management or therapy services, but we cannot guarantee when paperwork will be completed. Please allow 7-14 business days to complete paperwork once it has been started.
Is there a fee for documentation completion?
- Yes, there is an additional $150 out of pocket fee for all documentation requests. This covers all paperwork related to the request and subsequent updated documents needed related to the request. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or message your provider directly through the patient portal.
Can I receive a med refill between appointments?
- Yes, if for some reason you miss your appointment or need to reschedule but will run out of meds before your rescheduled appointment you can request a med refill for a $75 out of pocket fee. Email requests to email@example.com or message your provider directly through the patient portal. Please allow 5-7 business days to complete med refills in-between appointments.
Does Connected Minds charge a no-show fee?
- There is a $100 no show fee for ongoing clients who miss their appointment without notice. Intakes are not charged a no-show fee.